Help! Not sure this is achievable

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbelle1990

Reaction score
Just had 4 girls book in for spray tans, 3 gelish & a set of acrylics... for tonight! Feel it would be silly of me to turn them down as I've been quiet recently but how would you go about doing this? I'm just myself so is this doable? Help please!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

i did this a few times wedding parties, do the nails first then the tans, most nails I have done is 5 shellac in one evening they only came at 8pm, I worked til 11 pm then had to get up the next day early and do the wedding make up hard work but very rewarding

It will certainly be a push and hard work with a late night. Depends on how experienced you are my darling and how long you take for each treatment along with if the clients mind being so late. :wink2:

Can't help you with the tan stuff, but for the nails:
1. be realistic with your clients in terms of the time you will need to complete the sets,
2. have coffee/chocolate/coke/red bull handy,
3. don't rush, do a good job

Good luck!

How did you get on? For something like this I would book out about 3.5-4 hours :)

Glamour Fairy :)

They were no shows... tried calling when they didn't show up and no answer. Just glad I didn't keep the salon open especially.

Think from now on I'd be wanting at least 24 hours notice and possibly a deposit.

They were no shows... tried calling when they didn't show up and no answer. Just glad I didn't keep the salon open especially.

Think from now on I'd be wanting at least 24 hours notice and possibly a deposit.

The nerve!! Smh...

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

aw no that is so disappointing,

I have a cancellation/no show policy I send out invoices for half the treatment cost,

I also put a rant on facebook where they see it, mentioning that this is a business, just because I don't go to a salon or an office as my place of work,
I still have kids to feed bills to pay etc it makes me so mad that !!

:irked:

I'm with you there, it's just so rude! Definitely going to be putting something in place im case the same happens again

Latest posts

Back