Help on pricing package

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawncbn

Reaction score
Hi, I have been asked by a client who has her hair and beauty done in my salon. She is getting married next year and she has asked me to do a package for her. I need to provide 6 facials and 4 manicures on the Friday evening. The following day, 8 blowdrys makeup for 4 people. Now the thing is I need to have 3 people to do this. We have to travel 40 mins to the venue. and back of course! she has told me that she has a spare room to stay the night so we could stay if we wished. Obviously I know what the individual prices are but as we would all do a discount for the volume of business I also have to factor in time, travel, petrol, 3 staff, the fact that the facials will be the friday evening and at least two of them will have to be done in the morning as they take an hour to do and only one very expensive machine that does them! It all sounds great but sometimes the hassle involved can be a nightmare. so any suggestions out there? :hug:

hi,

do you have a treatment room yourself ie; in a salon or at home?

if you did you could do one manicure while the other is having the facial etc.

I would do a discount but shorten the manicure treatments to file and paints with a bit of cuticle work where needed and no massage to cover the discount. Then I would do the facial for the bride at a special price maybe 10% off as a token for a big booking but charge the others full price.

I would then add a petrol/travel charge separately

E.g
Express manicures £18 for 45mins (if you usually charged £20 for 1hour )
Brides facial £36 (if you usually charged £40)

Petrol charge £x

This way you would have only discounted for this example £12 for the 4 manicures and 6 facials which is not much considering you would be making a lot on the booking.

If you also wanted to discount the facials you would need to tell them you can do that but the treatment timing must also be shortened.

At the end of the day if they don't want to pay for the treatments then they should just not have them! A compromise is charging less for a shortened treatment. :hug:

Latest posts

Back