Help! only 2 more days on course and basically know nothing.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glam Nails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm finishing my course in 2 days and as i've gone through this forum, i realised, there is still a whole lot i need to know.!!!

Can you help me with questions to ask my teacher?
Please, please, please...
Any suggestions welcome, and i mean any...

Thanx in advance...

What course is it that you are doing?? What are you learning??:hug:

what do you feel that you are lacking in exactly.

its often impossible for a tutor to pass on all their knowledge in one course.
this is true from a time point of view and because they dont want to confuse the students with too much information all at once.

its better sometimes to learn the basics and then gather knowledge gradually so that you can absorb things more fully as you concentrate on each area.

after you gain a little more experience, then further information will make a lot more sense. as nail technicians we never stop learning. even as an educator myself, i continue to attend courses to gain more knowledge that i can then use in my own work and also pass on to students.

dont feel you need to know everything all at once, treat it as an ongoing process.:)

Last edited:
Is it the test you are worried about ? you will only be asked question about things you have learnt in class.Nail disorders,the names and structure of the finger nail and so on.In the practical exam make sure your examiner can hear you walk your client through the steps you are taking on the nail with your client/hand model.wish you the best of luck.

Do you have support material? handouts? manuel? if not get a copy of The Encyclopedia of Nails or The Complete Nail Technician

Latest posts

Back