Help, opinions on Nail training needed in Manchester area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sktanning

Reaction score
Hi. Ive just popped over from Skin as i'm looking for some help in regards to expanding into nails. I currently just do mobile spray tanning so am new to this. I think I basically just want to start with a standard Manicure & Shellac course then possibly look to add on Gel or Acrylics in the future but keep reading so many bad things about different schools.
I looked at The Carlton Inst in Stockport but it seems to have bad reviews on here so maybe thought about the NSI course.
Also there does not seem to be many places that train in Shellac so any help with recommendations would be helpful.

If you could let me know if anyone has trained with these centres & also did anyone buy the Shellac started kit or just buy it seperate?

Look forward to hearing from you.

xx

Hi. Ive just popped over from Skin as i'm looking for some help in regards to expanding into nails. I currently just do mobile spray tanning so am new to this. I think I basically just want to start with a standard Manicure & Shellac course then possibly look to add on Gel or Acrylics in the future but keep reading so many bad things about different schools.
I looked at The Carlton Inst in Stockport but it seems to have bad reviews on here so maybe thought about the NSI course.
Also there does not seem to be many places that train in Shellac so any help with recommendations would be helpful.

If you could let me know if anyone has trained with these centres & also did anyone buy the Shellac started kit or just buy it seperate?

Look forward to hearing from you.

xx

I trained in Shellac at creative academy in Leigh that's the only place who hold the training in our area, I bought the starter kit but I'm not 100% sure if they do it anymore, I would recommended giving them a call, you would need to do manicure first and gain the qualification before you can do a Shellac course x

Can't recommend CND academy+ Manchester in leigh enough!
Brilliant!

You can get cheap courses but I was so glad I went with CND. You just feel totally professional and it has set me up so well! I did mani and pedi and Shellac/Minx. :)
Call them direct and ask about packages. There are 3 Education Ambassadors and all v helpful.

Good luck!

The number to ring is 08452106060 and tell them you are interested in the CND academy in Leigh ... fab training .. and they will sort you out.

Thanks for the help. I'm going to give them a call.

Latest posts

Back