Help - patchy tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettypaws

Reaction score
I got my friend to spray tan me yesterday (Tantrick) with my spray gun and I have a seriously white patch on my left upper arm. I'm going to a ball tomorrow. What is the best way to cover it? Shall I go over it with my gun or shall I use my Tantrick tin of spray or have you got any other ideas? The tan was 8%. :rolleyes:

Nikki

I'm pretty new to tanning hun,but use Tantrick too and when i've had similar problems i've lightly misted over patchy areas again,and it seems to blend ok,personally i've not gotten on very well with the Karma tin spray.HTH xx

Thanks for advice. I've just roped my husband into spraying over the patches for me and hopefully it will be ok in the morning - fingers crossed!

Nikki

If it hasnt blended right in the morning just use lots of moisteriser that should even it all out hth

It was still a little patchy in the morning but nothing too obvious after lots of blending. Thanks for your advice.

Nikki

Latest posts

Back