Help please, Geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs T

Reaction score
All,

I have come over from Skin as I am in need of help..

I have my first bridal hair Client coming up and am excited/nervous as this is a new skill that I have added recently.

My problem is the Client has thinning hair on top to the point that you can see the scalp. I am just wondering what ideas I can offer for height/thickness etc. as it would be impossible to back comb.

Her hair is collarbone length, medium brown, straight and thin. She has a small, wispy baby fringe that doesn't honestly do anything, so I want to try and get rid of that. Her face shape is round.

I know at this stage that she wants it half up, half down......HELP PLEASE!!:Scared:

Will u be doing a trial?

Had she got a veil, tiara?

My sister has incredibley thin hair. you can see her scalp too! On her wedding day I used Supermillion hair on top. Its like a pepper shaker colour matched to clients hair. They are like really tiny fibres that sort of bulk up the hair thats there. Magic stuff for a quick fix.
Google it, Its not too expensive either
xx

Some warehouse's sell crimped hair for braiding, you could match it to her hair and use that to bulk it out.
Also try sugar dust from tigi, will be better than backcombing which will only leave you with less hair in total to use. Xoxo

My sister has incredibley thin hair. you can see her scalp too! On her wedding day I used Supermillion hair on top. Its like a pepper shaker colour matched to clients hair. They are like really tiny fibres that sort of bulk up the hair thats there. Magic stuff for a quick fix.
Google it, Its not too expensive either
xx

Fab idea, have used a similar range on clients called Xtenso-it's like make up for the hair and I'd doesn't look fake and really easy to apply, good luk

Thanks so much for your help. I wanted some info to be able to offer her options at her trial and you have done this geeks!
Will go and have a look online now xxxx

could you not get a clip in fringe and use a sponge on the thinning bit and comb over any hair she has of is it really bad?

sammie xoxo

Latest posts

Back