Help please highlights advice for new client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missfit

Reaction score
I'm highlighting a new clients hair on Wednesday night and would love some suggestions on the best colours to use.

The client is a base 5 (i think..still find this part harder to gauge) with very warm tones. She wants to go blonde but doesn't want bleach.

I was thinking of using a 12.1 or a 12.11 and maybe a small sprinkle of bleach to lift it up. I would also like to use another 1 or 2 colours to break up the contrast but not sure what will work best with this hair.

Any ideas or suggestions based on previous experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hiya,

Maybe if you want to break things up a bit, use 12.1 with sprinkle of bleach, then maybe 12.0 plus 40vol, then clients natural warmth will remain with a good degree of lift, not sure if you should complicate things with 3 colours but that just an opinion. I use Proclere Herbal Meches, that give brilliant lift, so you could use that, its just a bit more difficult when you're mobile to wash section off, I tend to use a much weaker solution for somthing like that on first sections, then gradually make it stronger. I have recently tried Indola, cream and booster, (same as Majimeche) but much cheaper, with really amazing lift, so much so I keep my eye in this one on finer hair.

:)

Latest posts

Back