Help please I'm not a hairdresser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inked_Skin

Reaction score
Hello, please could someone give me abit of advice on what products will keep my natural (toussled effect) hair tame throughout the day rather than it ending up looking like I have a lions mane. Preferably something that is lightweight and will not make my hair too greasy.

Thank you

Zoe

hey there:D any sea salt spray wuld give u a real nice bohemien/beach wave. i recommend kms sea salt spray and also kms texture shampoo 4 extra texture:D ha ha that rhymes:o no greasy feel i promise!!!!:D:D

I use after party (tigi) and then a bit of curls rock amplifier (tigi again). The after party helps smooth it and the amplifier helps it curl up. Or even just the afterparty if its very curly naturaly xx

fudge salt spray! brilliant!

x

Paul Mitchell Dry Wax is brilliant and doesn't build up in your hair, you only need to use a small amount (bit more here and there as you feel you need it) and rub it in thoroughly. It lasts throughout the day and when you get a bit wind swept just ruffle your hair up again and you can achieve that natural toussled look wherever you are without having to pull anymore product out of your bag! :)

Latest posts

Back