help please infections which stop treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkiessfingers

Reaction score
:eek: hi every one i have a brain block. for the life of me i can not think of infections that stop you from doing nail extentions. i need 7 answers i have done 3 scabies warts green puss under nail plate.
kids driving me mad too.:eek:

hmmm there is psoriasis under the plate ringworm of the nails

If we go ahead and give you the answers hun, it totally defeats the object of you resaearching and learning yourself. But what i wll do is give you some pointers: Think of skin diseases, and skin disorders/nail diseases and nail disorders. If you type these things into you toolbar on your websearch, you should get a lot of infomation. Good luck x

:eek: hi every one i have a brain block. for the life of me i can not think of infections that stop you from doing nail extentions. i need 7 answers i have done 3 scabies warts green puss under nail plate.
kids driving me mad too.:eek:

Do you have a text or reference book hun,they will all be in there.

I find it tends to stick in my mind more too if i have had to search for the answer,hth :hug:

actually you can do nail extensions on someone with warts depending on where they are on the hands. If they are not near the nail folds then there is no real problem, although you may want to cover any with a plaster to avoid cross contamination.

I would invest in a good reference book like the Complete Nail technician by Marion Newman. It will have loads of info in there for you.

its not i dont know its that i have a block thank you any way i know what your saying but you know my mum suffers with psoriasies and still it wasnt coming to me. i just paniced and ran to you guys.
thank you xxxxx

Yes i am of to buy one tomorrow with out a dout. thank you

:eek: :eek: :eek: wowwww that a great site thank you. i have never seen anything like that before.

thank you becki. am a becky too...

Hi

I have just signed up to the site and I am researching contra indictaions for an assignment and found the below link very helpful. Hope it is of some use to you.
Sarah :green:

Contra-indications main

:hug: cool thank you sarah

Latest posts

Back