Help please - leaking monomer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexnailnewbie

Reaction score
My acrylic liquid has leaked. I have none left does anyone know if i order from Salons Direct first thing in the morning if i can pay for a special currier to deliver for Friday otherwise im going to have to cancel all my appointments.

:cry:

Think if you order before a certain time you might be able to get next day delivery, try ringing them first thing in the morning.

That's what im hoping. It says on the website before 3pm but because of Christmas they cant guarantee, it also says if u need an order urgently to call them, so i will ring them first thing. I'm totally kicking myself.

If you explain your problem S2 will bust their butts to do their best for you. :hug:

Last edited:
I don't have a sweet squared account as i thought they only supplied CND products. :(

S2 supply many products ... Not just CND.

Thank you for your help i will check them out now. I have managed to get a bottle from another tech so i owe her big time. I still cant believe how bad the timing was for that to happen :0

Latest posts

Back