Help please weird toenail!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunaberry

Reaction score
Hi I was almost too embarrassed to post this but I've decided to so I'm not worrying all night.
I've just got out of the bath and noticed what I thought was soap on my fourth toenail. Went to rub it off and realised it was my nail. It was like a patch of thick nail half way up (from free edge to centre) and when I lifted it up there's nail underneath and then the rest was still attached to the rest of my nail if that makes sense. I cut it off as I didn't want to catch it.
But I'm really worried as to what it is and if it's something nasty. This has never happened to me before. The nail is a healthy colour and doesn't hurt ( though it feels a bit funny now I've been messing with it lol). I'm a very clean person and sterilise/sanitise everything.
I've had a look through my college text books and can't see anything similar. Please help if you know what it could be or if it's fungal.
I'm so embarrassed!
Thanks x

Can you take any pics? Xx

Can you take any pics? Xx

Sigh, it gets even more embarrassing! Best picture I could take. Yes my feet and toes are extremely dry and I desperately need to give myself a pedicure!

😳

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386538794.793466.jpg

Latest posts

Back