Help please with brow tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleyc1983

Reaction score
I completed a brow tint for a client on Thursday last week, and the colour was dark. She has just sent me two pictures of herself, one on Friday and one on Saturday. The Friday image shows the tint very clearly, but by the Saturday it has completely gone, not faded back but completely disappeared? She has advised me that all she has done between Friday and Saturday is use a cleanser and cleansed around her eyebrows and then dried her face with a towel.

It's a bit of a mystery to me, I have been tinting for 2 years and have never had this happen. I have had tints fade back after a week or so but never disappear. She is also not complaining or after a free treatment, she is worried that the ingredients in her cleanser may be to blame.

Any ideas? Thanks all xx

Sounds really bad but are you certain that the Saturday photo is not an old one of her or even from the week before? The only thing I could think is that the tint may not have been on long enough to hold but that seems unlikely with your experience. Her cleaner could be full of chemicals in which case she needs to change cus if it can strip tint that quick what's it doing to her skin?
Ask her to come back in this week so you can look at her brows and get her to bring the cleanser. Take it from there and see what happens

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Lucy, yes I think I will do that. It has to be her cleanser x

Latest posts

Back