HELP! purple and pink !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenarowley

Reaction score
i had my hair coloured at a salon - she said she used koleston perfect 55/65 as base and some colour touch relights 0/65 in foils

my hair has been bleached and not in great condition - the relights grabbed and lasted far better than the perfect colour which faded very fast.

i was contemplating colouring all over with the relights - would that work? i cant seem to find a shade chart anywhere to show me the 0/65 colour an ideas?:confused:

i have since put a schwarzkopt cyber purple which was awful and is now fading to a similar colour to the pink in the first place i think. I also contemplated mixing a cyber purple with a red to get t pink but dont know if that would work either!
i SO NEED HELP!:rolleyes:

Sorry, we don't give DIY advice here.

If your hair is highly bleached, then that will be the reason colour is not holding.

You need to see a professional hairdresser for a full colour correction. You would not have made it easy for them by putting on a colour yourself.

Latest posts

Back