Help removing loreal richesse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movida

Reaction score
Hope someone can help me, I have a client who is 100% white and wanted loreal richesse 902 to give it more of a peachy blonde tone. I only left it on not even ten minutes as i could see it was going mauve, It has darkened her hair slightly and has a mauve tone and it needs to come out, it looks awful. How would you suggest removing this. I feel so terrible.

Thanks in advance

It has no "depth", only the violet tone. That is really mean't to tone highlights/ lightened hair. You can re-introduce some base, as in a 9 or 10 level semi, which will join up with the mauve tone and give cool blonde effect. To completely neutralise the violet ash, use a gold tone semi.

Thankyou, I just want to totally remove it now, do you think good few washes with vosene would do the trick? Or would I have to use a remover?

hi there was it richesse for 70-100% white hair or normal richesse?

never heard of anything like this with loreal colors before, absolutly baffled me. i wouldnt suggest using a gold tone to neutrulise, loreal gold colours on pure white hair belonging on mature clients tends to go "dishwasher" like, i cant really explain it but it just looks like a dirty blonde! try wella koleston going to a more gold tone.

richesse tends to grab very quickly as well. my hair is very resistant, and i only needed mine on for 20 minutes on regrowth.

a lovely tone would be 20ml 10/3 wella koleston perfect with pastel and one cm /66 special mix. mix tint and special mix THROUGHLY first, then mix in pastel. works every time. gives out a beautiful color, one of my best creations so far! very simple, but very effective, color is a beautiful pastel soft apricot vintage blonde,

Thankyou, I just want to totally remove it now, do you think good few washes with vosene would do the trick? Or would I have to use a remover?

gentle bleach bath hun if your client is sure she wants to remove, but try my reccommendation first.

Thanks so much, really appreciate your advice. what recipe would you use for the bleach bath?

Latest posts

Back