Help-reverse dip-dye. L'Oreal professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nichola86

Reaction score
Hi so I have a client with a full head of bleached foils wanting a dip dye. She wants it to be a base 8/9 on mid lengths and a base 6/5 on the ends...keeping it bleached at the roots.

Can I achieve this without pre pig? I use Loreal professional I was thinking of using dialight and I did a strand test but it came out father than expected....

Any advice for me? I have done loads of successful regular dip dyes using dialight with 6vol and it works a treat!

Any advice would be fab- thanks!

Hi so I have a client with a full head of bleached foils wanting a dip dye. She wants it to be a base 8/9 on mid lengths and a base 6/5 on the ends...keeping it bleached at the roots.

Can I achieve this without pre pig? I use Loreal professional I was thinking of using dialight and I did a strand test but it came out father than expected....

Any advice for me? I have done loads of successful regular dip dyes using dialight with 6vol and it works a treat!

Any advice would be fab- thanks!

Hey ! Why don't you want to precolour ? If your taking her from a prelightener to a 6 in some places you will need to perform a pre colour :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Goldwell lowlights is a colour with pre pig already in it so you can just put it on - no need to pre colour

Latest posts

Back