Help, Salon offering Acrylics by Princess called Nicole

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franjess

Reaction score
Anyone heard of Nicole acrylics. I've tried to look it up, but can't find anything on it. I might work at a place that uses that. Hoping it Doesn't have MMA in it. I'll Know by the smell. But don't want to work there if it does. Help Please anyone. she said it was from Princess. Also using New product called foreever natural nails. Haven't heard of it ether but have find info online, looks like copy of biosculpture. forevernaturalnails.com

Im not sure what this product could be. But... OPI have a Niolce range... If you want to check that out www.nicolebyopi.com Im not sure if this is what you are looking for. But, this is the nly thing I can think of. HTH xxx

Thanks Zoe, I saw that too, but thats polish. I went to that Spa today and had a better look and I'm pretty sure its not good stuff I would want to us. I think the monamer has MMA, but she has OPIs' monamer instade of the brand that goes with it. Still I don't mix brands, and that brand's real cheap. Not what I like. In fact all the nail produces were cheap. She said she had to buy cheap stuff to keep the price of nails down and compeat with the asian salon. I think thats what they buy. (My opinon) I told her I would work there doing only Mani. & Pedi. and not when others were doing acrylics. Don't want to be around that stuff. (that brand). I'll bring my air perifier too.

Thanks Zoe, I saw that too, but thats polish. I went to that Spa today and had a better look and I'm pretty sure its not good stuff I would want to us. I think the monamer has MMA, but she has OPIs' monamer instade of the brand that goes with it. Still I don't mix brands, and that brand's real cheap. Not what I like. In fact all the nail produces were cheap. She said she had to buy cheap stuff to keep the price of nails down and compeat with the asian salon. I think thats what they buy. (My opinon) I told her I would work there doing only Mani. & Pedi. and not when others were doing acrylics. Don't want to be around that stuff. (that brand). I'll bring my air perifier too.

I've seen Princess on Ebay, normally being sold by sellers in China & Hong Kong.

Anyone heard of Nicole acrylics. I've tried to look it up, but can't find anything on it. I might work at a place that uses that. Hoping it Doesn't have MMA in it. I'll Know by the smell. But don't want to work there if it does. Help Please anyone. she said it was from Princess. Also using New product called foreever natural nails. Haven't heard of it ether but have find info online, looks like copy of biosculpture. forevernaturalnails.com

Could you ask to see the MSDS sheets or an ingredients list?

Yes, thank u. But for some reason I feel see doesn't have it. The owner doesn't know anything about nails. She had someone show her what to buy. I plan to educate her on MMA and tell her about IBD Gels. She hasn't bougth gels yet and I know she won't pay much for it, so Brisa and OPI are out. CND Brisa's my favorite because I've had clients allergic to most everthing but did well with Brisa. IBD's good and less expensive. IBD seams to cure thicker though. Haven't tried OPI gel yet or those other Gels that other Geeks are using. I'm sure are good too.

Last edited:
I've seen Princess on Ebay, normally being sold by sellers in China & Hong Kong.
Thank u I'll look. A while back when I just got back into the busniess I bought out someones nail stuff and in it was products with MMA in it. I wish I remembered the name. I throw it out of course. Nasty stuff. I wish all those youge girls and men using MMA products knew how dangerous that stuff is. Most don't even know the're using it and they bring their kids in the salon too. Using drills without good ventalation is not good either, for the lungs. Drill dust is so fine its like espastous (sorry spelling), it gets stuck in the lungs and doesn't come out. Not good for anyone walking into the whole salon.

Latest posts

Back