HELP! Spiders in log cabin salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG....I'm thinking of getting a log cabin....

Can't you go round with some of the flexible gap filler stuff that you put into a 'gun' and squeeze that into the gaps..it should be flexible enough??

Conkers are a good one, my son had a humungus spider in his bedroom above his bed:Scared:, I got the dyson out and vacuumed the thing up. He now has conkers blue tacked around his ceiling!! It's kept them away.

Also, once, we were in the garden and my son decided to put on his wellies, that had been outside for a day or two. He pushed his naked foot in, walked a couple of paces, took the welly off and tipped it upside down.....the biggest spider, with massive long legs with tattoos, fell out :Scared::Scared:and we all screamed and ran off. I ended up putting the wellies in the bin - he could not bring himself to put them on again (he was about 8 at the time!)

my god, this thread is scarier than a horror film!!!:Scared::Scared:
every hair on my arms and neck is standing up..
My solution would be leave the log cabin and never go back!:Scared::Scared:

This sounds daft but it works put conkers on the window sills for some reason the spiders dont like thema nd dont come in

HTH

A log cabin salon ??????
I'd imagine the spiders would add to the atmosphere:)

You could skin rabbits, rebuild the beaver dams and check the bear traps between appointments. I'd be wearing a Davey Crocket racoon hat as part of my uniform.

A log cabin salon ??????

You could skin rabbits, rebuild the beaver dams and check the bear traps between appointments. I'd be wearing a Davey Crocket racoon hat as part of my uniform.

Some log cabin salons are actually really plush inside. Very nice indeed.

Log cabins are rising in popularity atm,for those who want to work from home,yet don't have the internal space to accomodate it :D hth's

mmmmmm, YES log cabin salons and spiders seeem very fashionable, in AUS I'd imagine they would be classified as unsafe .... I mean salons spiderwebs and funnel webs, not exactly the environment for a beauty service, it sounds a little primative

mmmmmm, YES log cabin salons and spiders seeem very fashionable, in AUS I'd imagine they would be classified as unsafe .... I mean salons spiderwebs and funnel webs, not exactly the environment for a beauty service, it sounds a little primative

With the kind of spiders you have in aus you wouldn't catch me near a log cabin!:eek: :lol:

My friend runs her beauty business from a cabin in her back garden and it is so pretty, it's more of a summer house than winters up a mountain bear hunting type log cabin...if you get my drift :lol:, it even has it's own little garden and patio.

After reading this thread tho I asked her about visitors of the eight legged variety and she said she does have the odd biggie crawling around, sooooo the next time I'm there I will be keeping my eyes peeled and the door open so I can make a very speedy exit if needed!! x

A log cabin salon ??????

ha ha ha I can picture this now !

A client of mine told me only yesterday spiders dislike the scent of chesnuts, she said she keeps them in a vase and gives them a shake now and again and it works but having now read they don't like conkers and citrus seems like you are spoilt for choice !!

wow thanks for all the scary stories guys, its good to know I am not the only one suffering.
I am pleased to report that I have put conkers in every corner and so far so good ( dont wanna speak too soon though).

I would have to say that although I am scared they wont beat me and I will never leave my log cabin, I mean although I get a few it is only the odd big one that shakes me up! Im not talking hundreds here!

'Nail zoo' My log cabin is definately not primitive and is fully heated with running water and believe it or not electricity as well!
It is scandinavian pine and people can actually live in them, they have come along way since the little garden shed believe me.
Take a look at my website for a picture from the outside, I warn you tough my site is still under construction!
Its: Holistic Health & Beauty | Professional Beauty and Holistic therapies.

I will try and put some on of the inside soon but haven't had time to do this yet.

Thanks again guys.x

I will try and put some on of the inside soon but haven't had time to do this yet.
It looks great and your garden looks fab... looking forward to seeing the inside pics :green:

Latest posts

Back