Help! Tatty lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MizzBehaviour

Reaction score
I'm a new lasher and did my friend this morning. It was very difficult and I only got half a set on in an hr as the lashes on her left eye were practically all pointing towards her nose! Is there anything I should have done first?? :Scared:

What lashes did u use huni?? Xx

I used lashbase lashes C 9 11 13

Lashes are tricky and they take a lot of practice so don't be disheartened. If you are having problems your first port of call should be your trainer who will have observed the way you work and be able to visualise what you might be doing wrong.

Keep practising and good luck!

Really struggled with the left eye as the lashes that weren't criss crossed were pointing inwards! Would using a heated eyelash curler help to get the lashes straighter before I get started?

Really struggled with the left eye as the lashes that weren't criss crossed were pointing inwards! Would using a heated eyelash curler help to get the lashes straighter before I get started?

No never use a curler on lashes before. They don't last. After applying a lash try holding the lash up whilst it drys with tweezers or a micro brush. Xxx

I did try to keep the lashes upright and straight after applying each one. I think it helped a little. Feel like I'm gonna go into a panic if I come across this again! :Scared:

I did try to keep the lashes upright and straight after applying each one. I think it helped a little. Feel like I'm gonna go into a panic if I come across this again! :Scared:

Ahh don't panic huni. They aren't many out there but do come across some.

Hope this makes u feel a bit better, I have a client with the messest lashes ever!!! All different directions, was difficult and a challenge but I like Challenges now couple months on all her lashes grow straight and in the direction they should. Through extensions it must of taught them to stay in place and grow that way. I was so chuffed when I realised this. So was the client.

Keep at it, at least it's a little different than your usual perfect full lashes to lash

They do get easier too. Xxxx

Lashes like these are usually with clients that sleep with their face in a pillow. Using a heated curler will not do anything as they will naturally drop again along with the extensions.
The only way to do them really is to make sure the extensions are pointing the right way. This will mean that they don't have a complete bond with the natural lash and they won't last as long.
Some people who sleep with their face in the pillow have found that using a neck pillow helps.

I think that the longer lashes would be more difficult to work with when you are new to lashing. Why not try working with lashes no longer than an 11 and see if this helps for now.

Latest posts

Back