HELP! Too much bleach!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumdeebum

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a client who is wanting bleach on top of bleach on top of bleach........,,,,, her hair used to be a beautiful blonde when I used to do her hair to begin with and then she put a brown home dye on!! So I'm back to square one of highlighting her hair!!! I've got her hair almost completely blonde apart from a dark line at the back of her hair!! No matter what I do!! It doesn't lighten anymore!! I'm just worried now cause client is wanting more bleach put on it again!! But her hair is all breaking away!! I keep telling her I can't keep doing this we should maybe just cut her layers shorter to get the dark yellow line away but she still wants blonde put over it.!!!

What do u think I should do??? I'm not wanting a bad client report saying her hair has all fallen out!!!

All I'm using is powder bleach and 6 or 9%
Also have used a toner to hide the line!!!

All answers will help alot thanks xxxx

If it's just a yellow band then you do not need to put anything like 9% on it to get rid. Do a bleach and 3% and keep an eye on it- better slow and steady than trying to flame grill the hair!! BUT... if you think it's too damaged then stop. Clients who home dye sporadically are the ones who the moment you won't do as they ask shell be on the bus to boots to by platinum blonde XXL. if you think she shouldn't have it rebleached then stop. Xxx

Latest posts

Back