Help - UV Lamp Smoking! Anyone Have a Spare?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caroleloftus

Reaction score
Hi All

I have had a nightmare appointment this evening - was half way through Shellacing a client and my Brisa lamp started smoking and caught alight! It was awful - not only for the panic and the scary element but also the embarrassment and awfulness of having only got half way through my customers nails.

First of all, has anyone else experienced this? It was smoking out of just one hold where one bulb was (my bulbs are pretty much brand new).

Secondly, does anyone know when Sweet Squared are going to get a new stock in? Or does anyone have a spare lamp that I can borrow/buy?

I have back to back clients coming up over the party season and I can't survive without a lamp! Hardly any of my clients have manicures anyone - they are all Shellac converts! I can't survive Christmas finanically without a lamp!!

Someone please help! I am really stressing and it's brought me to tears this evening!

Thanks all
Carole x

I've got my Brisa lamp as a spare/back up which you're welcome to borrow. I would like it back when you manage to get the new CND lamp (which I totally recommend, it's awesome!) but you're welcome to it to tide you over. Bulbs are reasonably new, works fine - I just decided to get the new lamp when S2 had stock in a few weeks ago.

I'm in Swindon so not too far away from you either!

Hth's

I've got my Brisa lamp as a spare/back up which you're welcome to borrow. I would like it back when you manage to get the new CND lamp (which I totally recommend, it's awesome!) but you're welcome to it to tide you over. Bulbs are reasonably new, works fine - I just decided to get the new lamp when S2 had stock in a few weeks ago.

I'm in Swindon so not too far away from you either!

Hth's

Wow Vetty, what a nice Geek.... I do love this site.x

Wow! Vetty - that is really really kind of you! Thank you so much! I have been in tears this evening stressing about my business and my finances without the lamp!
I actually have some friends coming to visit at the weekend who live in Swindon and might be able to pick it up from you if they have time! Where abouts do you live? If you want to email me it's [email protected].
And as soon as I get a new one I will send it back to you :0)
I would invest in the new CND lamp but I've no idea when they will have some more back in stock!
THANK YOU xxx

Email on it's way, if your friends can pick it up that would be fine by me. Glad to help xx

Latest posts

Back