Help.. where to train

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junebug

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have done a guild in spray tanning but am looking to be able to use gelish products now too. Im trying to plan ahead for giving up full time work when I start a family to be able to do more beaulty from home.
From what I understand I must do a general manicure course first before I can go on to do gelish. My question is does anyone know of any companys that do both in one course? I contacted sallys as that is who I registered with when I got my tanning certificate and Im waiting for them to send me thorugh some stuff but thier course would be basic manicure first and gelish after on another course.

I live in Southampton. Any ideas on cost?

Thank you in advance x

Hi, nail harmony Uk would be the obvious choice as they are the UK distributors of Gelish. They have a wide range of courses. I did my manicure training with them which included gelish training. Good luck.

Thanks ladies x

If anyone knows of anymore that would be great as they aren't providing courses in my area :( x

You should contact the educators if its specifically Gelish you want to do. They cover a large area and will arrange one to one of you cannot travel far enough

Hi we offer Gel/Polish training using Gelish products and we are near Waterlooville, so not too far from Southampton. You could visit our website for details.

Latest posts

Back