Help With A Name For Hairdressing Business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ctedds

Reaction score
hi all, im struggling to find a business name i really like.:cry:.
i work from home hairdressing. i dont really want my name in it but wouldnt be bothered about my initials CT. just want something different and maybe unusual. if anyone can help me that'd be great.. thankyou all, chelsea :)x

just out of curiosity, how did you all come up with names for your salons/ mobile hairdressing..
really struggling, im also qualified in hair extensions so i was thinking maybe incorporating something to do with them in the name maybe?x

Last edited:
Hi, this was really hard for me too. I had about 5 people make up lists of names they had thought of for me. And gradually went through them and took out the ones I didn't like. Some were crazy but I ended up with a short list and ended up going with one I had liked from the beginning. Ask people that know you too help. Sorry I cant help more. x

I found this really hard too, i googled hundreds of hairdressing names and had friends writing suggestions for me, it seemed to take me ages before i found something i liked. I chose The Hair Fairy:) in the end because i think it's memorable which is what i wanted, although now i'm doing a spray tanning course next week and i'm not sure how to incorparate that in to the name:rolleyes: Really sorry i havn't got any idea's, my brain seems to shut down on this subject haha

thanks i'll get a few friends and family to jot some down and see what they come up with..
if anyone has suggestions aswell that'd be great.
my hubby suggested ct hair design but i dont think im entirely sure :?:

Class Cuts ( Cutedds)
Sheads
Snip
Cut Above
Shears
Layered
Rework

I am not a hairdresser lol not sure if these are any good I remember hearing a lady talk about calling her salon gorgeous, it would be lovely to call and have the answer " good morning gorgeous, how can I help " lol sometimes it helps to imagine answering the phone with the name being said, gives you a feel of if you like it, if it sounds proffesional and gives the feel that you are aiming for, or if it just sounds a bit silly lol, good luck xx

For me it would have to be CT Cuts :)

Latest posts

Back