Help with Akzentz fills!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helkat

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks:

I am a new tech as of 3 months ago. I can now sculpt a pretty nice looking set of French look gels, but am having problems when it comes to the fills. I use Akzentz gels and use builder french white to sculpt and ultra french white for the fills, but I find that when it comes to buffing and shaping at the end, the white looks really patch and shadowy in some spots. What could be causing this to happen? Could it be overfiling (I use an efile), not spreading the gel evenly or something else? I am disheartened at the minute :cry: Could the solution be just using the POW for the white instead?

you have to learn how to apply your gel evenly, so when you file you don't end up with shadows in your white.Also ,remember to apply layer of clear over your white .This will prevent you from filing into your whites. You can take a refresher class at Just Nailz from Calgary. Deb and Amanda are awesome educators.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back