Help with Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellysloth

Reaction score
Hello all

Please can you help.

I really want to learn how to do nail extensions from home. I am expecting my first baby in 12 weeks and would really like to learn before then.
I know it is abitious considering the time frame but would really like someones advise on whether or not this is do able. And if so would the course be intense enough for me to be able to make money from it...?

I dont know of any courses locally so any ideas would be great. I dont know if there are any tutors that may do it from home...

Thanks in advance. Kelly

Hi,

I have not yet undertaken any training but have been looking into courses. If you do a search on the site, you'll find details of lots of training courses and you need to decide for yourself which would be best. It would probably be possible to do it in that time frame, but, as I understand it, you really need to practice afterwards. As a mother of two children myself, I don't think you'll have time to do anything but care for the baby to start with!

Personally, I'd wait until the baby's a bit older and I'd got a bit more time to spare! As I said, I haven't undertaken any training and a professional nail tech may give you a different answer.

There are home learn courses however, which may be an option, you can do those at your own pace.

Hope that helps a little.

If your going to do a home learn course i would recommend Essential nails. If you do a search on here you can read many threads about home learn (good and bad!!) HTH x

Latest posts

Back