Help with daughter swearing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my sister was about 2ish she couldn't decide what she wanted for lunch one time. I whispered ideas in her ear to which she happily yelled 'Noo'. Anyway, i ran out of ideas, and changed it to pshshshhshs (pretending to whisper basically). My sister stood up and yelled "MUM Zoe's p*ssing in my ear"

We've never laughed so hard.

They were the days :D

This thread is hilarious! Imagine giving a 20 month old "a clip around the ear"?? Have NEVER had to slap any of my kids (13,9 and 15months) and I was never slapped as a child either. Just because it was "done" in the olden days doesn't make it right ffs! I once witnessed a friend of mine slapping her child because he had slapped another child...ehhhh hello? Pot,kettle? Are you stupid or what? Where do you think he's learning it from??

But kids will put you in all kinds of situations, I remember being at a posh hotel at a wedding, lo (aged 3) needed the loo,and so did i. When she was waiting for me to "finish up",she shouted at the top of her voice, "Mum! You're supposed to wipe from front to back", the whole bathroom erupted with laughter! Morto! :D

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

This thread is hilarious! Imagine giving a 20 month old "a clip around the ear"?? Have NEVER had to slap any of my kids (13,9 and 15months) and I was never slapped as a child either. Just because it was "done" in the olden days doesn't make it right ffs! I once witnessed a friend of mine slapping her child because he had slapped another child...ehhhh hello? Pot,kettle? Are you stupid or what? Where do you think he's learning it from??

But kids will put you in all kinds of situations, I remember being at a posh hotel at a wedding, lo (aged 3) needed the loo,and so did i. When she was waiting for me to "finish up",she shouted at the top of her voice, "Mum! You're supposed to wipe from front to back", the whole bathroom erupted with laughter! Morto! :D

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Well dont blame me if your offspring are running around wild or end up spending time at Her Majestys Pleasure

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

PEOPLE.....Dont bite to it!! I was one of the first to comment after the initial one and nearly did then just realised it was Panoramic and her ways.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd go for more of a slap across the bum than a clip round the ear, personally.

A good place to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back