help with first nno please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i am doing some glitter tips for my friend tomorrow night, her own nails are an ok length so she just wants them overlayed......i've never done a nno before so what i want to know is, should i apply a form and extend the acrylic ever so slightly over her natural free edge when applying the acrylic?

i hope that makes sense

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
i am doing some glitter tips for my friend tomorrow night, her own nails are an ok length so she just wants them overlayed......i've never done a nno before so what i want to know is, should i apply a form and extend the acrylic ever so slightly over her natural free edge when applying the acrylic?

i hope that makes sense

stanleyann

Hi Hun,

You can either apply a form and extend ever so slightly, then when you remove the form and do your filing, you will file it down a touch so there will only be about 1/2 millimetere extending over the free edge. Or you can just apply as per normal, in 3 zones, but when doing zone 1 remember to cap the free edge by smoothing the product back and almost off the edge, but not quite, if you kno what i mean! This caps the free edge and helps prevent curling. HTH

Michelle

thanks for the reply, i think i will go along with the form method......i am doing a set of nails this afternoon for my friends cousin who is getting married then my friends nno tonight......i done a set of nails last night for another cousin and a set of glitter sculpts the night before for another cousin.....weddings are great to bring in a few clients.....:)

stanleyann

Latest posts

Back