Help with Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly-Tara

Reaction score
Hi there i am new to this, I am currently training with essential nails doing a gel nail course, and was just wondering if there are any beauty shows or anything where you can experiment with different gel products. Also just advice on the best gel products to use.
Thanks

Hi there i am new to this, I am currently training with essential nails doing a gel nail course, and was just wondering if there are any beauty shows or anything where you can experiment with different gel products. Also just advice on the best gel products to use.
Thanks

There is a beauty show coming up in March 1-3 in London which is highlighted here on the site on a banner add !! :lol: Take a look. There you can have demos on your own nails and watch them being applied.
Also watch and read the posts on here re gels .. there are so many.
I recommend Brisa Gels from CND. There are many benefits to using this strong, hypoallergenic, colour -stable and long-lasting gel ... the best one is that your clients will love you for using it.

More information is obtainable from 08452106060 ... the company, Sweet Squared, who distribute CND products.

ok great are there beauty shows all the time? as i would need to book time off work, also would i need to do a course with CND to be able to buy their products??

ok great are there beauty shows all the time? as i would need to book time off work, also would i need to do a course with CND to be able to buy their products??

Well not all the time but a few in different areas throughout the year. They are held on Sunday and Monday and sometimes a Saturday is included. Manchester in October.
You need to complete your EN course and then you may be able to convert to CND. It will involve a class as not all gels are the same and you need to be taught how to work with each different product.
If you want info re classes and career paths than call them on 08452106060 to discuss. It costs nothing to ask does it!

You should also check out the 'Articles' found here on Geek:

http://www.salongeek.com/general-articles/35483-choosing-correct-gel.html

http://www.salongeek.com/general-articles/4115-brisa-gels-q.html

and a gazillion other articles and tutorials found on this site :green:

As for the 'best product', the answer will vary upon whom is replying.

My advice? Choose a gel/L&P training that is top quality BUT local to you, so that you'll have full support and be able to take more easily and get your products with minimum shipping & delays.

Choosing one that is A) hard to get to for education and continuing education B) so far that your products take a while in shipping and "UHOH you're out of gel and have a client in the morning:eek: " is a mistake.

Now even better, if Geeg lives next door, you'll be in paradise
:lol:

Thanks

Hi hun i trained with EN but now use NSI balance gels i brought a little sample kit very reasonable under £5 to try. Lots of brands do trail kits for you to try.

k thanks for that everyone, i am going to send my work off for assessment so hopefully will pass and then will go from there.

Good luck with your assessment... I am doing the same course but not ready to send in my card yet:

Latest posts

Back