Help with glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hii, just posted about my glitter mishap going from gold to silver. I'm wanting to know which glitter from ebay is best to work with. Cheaper the better as it's just to practice with.

'Smileys' and 'lady birds gro' have always worked ok for me. Although try to buy the smaller grains you can, 008 or smaller. Any bigger and I find they look less sparkly as you can see each individual grain if that makes sense. Gold leaf are also meant to b good on ebay.

sweet sq is the best though judging from pics, and you get loads. ..I would just buy this. ..save you buying X2.

Smileys6062 (eBay seller) is my go to for glitter!
Its brilliant and always dispatches/delivers really quick! The quality is great and the holographic is soooooooo amazing!!

I buy the .008 and .004 from her. She sells them in various sizes, the 5g bags are 99p and free delivery. Plus, if you buy 4, she'll send you a free one!

I also use smileys. Good value and quick delivery

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

There was / is a seller called Purple Gerbil they sell them in little vials, very useful as you can control the amount coming out. These were around 99p each and I bought the holographic ones as these are the best by far. Super sparkley and very eye catching (- I think I have a couple of pics on here).

HTH

Great thanks for your help ladies:) I shall have a look tomorrow and get some ordered x

Latest posts

Back