Help with indola 8.77x hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Levi28s

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for some advice on colouring my hair I'm a base 6roors-blonde ends but I'm wanting a change and have found a nice colour wich is a nice plum/purple at roots and bright pinkish redish ends looks quite like loreal mani contrast magenta! Was wanting to colour it myself save getting someone to do it was thinking abt using the indola 8.77 x and wandered if anyone that was familiar with the colour could answer some questions for me before I do it??? Iv only used that specific colour a couple of times but never used it on blonde ends? Wandered if it would go nice and bright and what percentage of peroxide should I use for it to stick?? Any advice on this would be very appreciated thanks, Jennifer x

Indola 8.77 is fab over blonde, but bare in mind it is bright so use 2% as you only want to deposit tone and darken colour (as your using it over blonde) I would recommend the INNOVA colour spray conditioner before application to. This is a porosity equaliser and will provide those extra building blocks in your hair for the stability of the colour. Hope that helps:)

I found indola 8.77 to fade out to a browny colour which i then found haed to get out...

Sent from my GT-I9507 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back