Help with Indola / Bleach to Heather/Strawberry Blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DohaDresser

Reaction score
marc-jacobs-lola.jpg

Dear Friends
Please help.
Client is a natural base 5/6
She has existing bleach and Hi-lift hilights and she wants to become the shade of picture attached.
I am using Indola and would probably go for 8.34 but that may be too coppery, the pic has more of a pinky tone. If anyone can advise of a cheeky mix that would give a better result I'd be forever grateful.
I need to be able to match her roots up in a months time.

Thank you so much for looking X

hey there how long is her regrowth? i think from memory ur right that indola mix u mentiond wuld be a smidge coppery,although personaly i think goin 4 a wella colour wuld be betta they hav som beautiful pinky tones[used 2 use indola yonks ago but have been in love with wella ever since]:o heres the link hth:hug: let me no how ya get on hun

http://www.wellaprofessionals.co.uk...rlds/special_mix___shade_overview/nuances.php

Hi thanks ever so for replying.

Unfortunately I don't live in the UK, I'm in Qatar in the middle east and the only brands I can get freely are Kadus and Indola.

My client is fed up of the regrowth with the bleach and hi-lift, also it is super sunny here so most of my 'blonde' ladies are super blonde before too long and I am continually breaking it up with a darker that is brassy within weeks due to the water and sun. Therefore she wants to move away from the blonde and over to this minky colour. I've only just done her roots blonde. But she is booked to have this all over colour done on Monday morning. She will then be back in a month to have the regrowth done.

Isn't kadus very simular to wella? don't they have the same numbering system might be wrong? x

Yes Kadus is part of the Wella group.

Anyone pls tell me what they would use within the Wella range to achieve this colour?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back