Help with Ink rock top coat please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is one big order! My iLac came but the stock was a bit old (I got it second hand from a tech). Sadly 3 colours had turned into cottage cheese and aren't usable, but I think it's being sorted. The rest are fab but not as opaque as expected. Have a feeling maybe they have improved the formula more recently as some of the newer ones were 2 coaters.

View attachment 197189
They are gorgeous colours. Love the pink/reds.

I hope you get it sorted, that's crap. I only needed to order one colour that a client requested and ended up buying lots! I think I'm just going to stick to only Cuccio now. I've some Light Elegance ones that are gorgeous but my clients never choose them. I'm going to advertise them next week. They're all new so I'd rather someone got the use of them and I can but the new Cuccio Cruise collection with the money lol

They are gorgeous colours. Love the pink/reds.

I hope you get it sorted, that's crap. I only needed to order one colour that a client requested and ended up buying lots! I think I'm just going to stick to only Cuccio now. I've some Light Elegance ones that are gorgeous but my clients never choose them. I'm going to advertise them next week. They're all new so I'd rather someone got the use of them and I can but the new Cuccio Cruise collection with the money lol
Thank you. Most of my clients aren't very adventurous so I tried to stick to ones that should make most people happy. I have a million glitters and stamping polishes so fingers crossed no one will moan at my selection. Thanks, I was so gutted! They were really nice colours too! Apparently ink said they only have a shelf life of a year, but none of us replenish all our colours annually! It's a pain because they said they'd send replacements to her when she next orders, but she's quitting nails so has no reason too. My next order is going to be pretty big and with the lamp, so I'd obviously want to do it through my own account for my records. Quite frustrating!

Haha I hate placing small orders, but 22 new ones! Have you popped them all yet? Cuccio have a gorgeous selection and constantly bring out new collections. If you don't have any issues with it you might as well stick with them. I was originally going to go with Cuccio but I asked a simple question about whether certain products in their mani pedi range were suitable for vegans and got a pretty odd response ignoring my actual question and telling me their T3 gel was vegan! It put me off tbh and also the fact that that A.S.P is the same stuff and loads of people seem to slate A.S.P and yet everyone loves Cuccio. It had me quite baffled and overwhelmed so I gave up lol and went with Nubar and now Ink.

What's Light Elegance like? Have you tried it on natural nails? I've seen some stunning colours by them! Such a shame no one seems to pick them! Xx

Latest posts

Back