Help with Large Open pore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect10kb

Reaction score
Hi ,

I have a large open pore on my nose which i desperately want to correct . I exfoliate regulary and have a good skincare routine so don't think it is that . When I say large it really is the size of a pin head( not the pointed bit - the other end ). It is also quite deep

After a while sebum collects and its very difficult to clear.

Can any of you skin geeks suggest any salon treatment that I could get that would help to close the pore or is it too large to do anything about ?

Or is there something I can try and do at home ? I am qualified in Beauty Therapy but it is not something that I have practised for a long time

I have had this for years :-(

Any suggestions ?

x

Last edited:
Anyone preety please ?

Hi

I have open pores and have been using a collagen light therapy bed and I have noticed them getting smaller.

Where I have a deep pore I use a metal blackhead extractor ( the other end is usually pointed) if its really stuborn. Just obviously becareful lol xx

'Enantia Bark' is the only ingredient that has been scientifically proven to reduce pore size. It can reduce it by up to 22% max. This is in 'Clearing Mattifier' by Dermalogica. Also you need to keep the pore clear and regular exfoliation is vital to see any difference x

'Enantia Bark' is the only ingredient that has been scientifically proven to reduce pore size. It can reduce it by up to 22% max. This is in 'Clearing Mattifier' by Dermalogica. Also you need to keep the pore clear and regular exfoliation is vital to see any difference x

I once had a crystal clear facial every 2 weeks and a clearing dermalogica facial once a month and I've never seen such a difference!! I now use clearing mattifuer and love it!!

I once had a crystal clear facial every 2 weeks and a clearing dermalogica facial once a month and I've never seen such a difference!! I now use clearing mattifuer and love it!!

It's an amazing product Isn't it! I use it all the time on my chin and I rarley get a breakout anymore. I used to get loads!! :eek:

It's an amazing product Isn't it! I use it all the time on my chin and I rarley get a breakout anymore. I used to get loads!! :eek:

I'll admit it's got worse lately but I've not had a kitchen for 3 months....I'm now bored of take away lol but I'm planning facials again now my kitchen is done and diet can get back to normal, think I need a new face map as skin is looking quite.....sore?? Red and inflamed

I'll admit it's got worse lately but I've not had a kitchen for 3 months....I'm now bored of take away lol but I'm planning facials again now my kitchen is done and diet can get back to normal, think I need a new face map as skin is looking quite.....sore?? Red and inflamed

Are you trained with Dermalogica? I think the Ultracalming serum concentrate goes great with the medibac because it takes down the reddness and soreness of the breakouts while the medibac clears it. If you havnt already guessed, Im a Dermalogica junkie :lol:

Are you trained with Dermalogica? I think the Ultracalming serum concentrate goes great with the medibac because it takes down the reddness and soreness of the breakouts while the medibac clears it. If you havnt already guessed, Im a Dermalogica junkie :lol:

No I'm hair but I have always used it and work in salons that stock it and ask questions lol I am a bit of a junkie too!!

If you just have the one deep large pore of course it is possible that it has built scar tissue within it and you will always have it.Ice pick scarring from acne is a similar condition.
You would need to be looking at resurfacing treatments to help permanently.

Latest posts

Back