Help with mannequin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rees

Reaction score
Hi

I want to lift my mannequin doll's head to a nice pale blonde shade, but finding the bleaching process not really lifting it from the natural dark shade of brown.

My doll's hair is about 70 % real and was told by my college tutor that bleaching doesn't often work, just wondered if anyone as any good tips and what sort of bleach developer might help me.

Thanks

I used to bleach my doll all the time, i used blondor and 12% but it will probs need 2 applications then i toned it with wella 10/16 using 6% to give it that extra kik in the butt, all my friends were jelous becuase my doll had the colour that everyone was wearing so the styles i did and the cut and colour all blended really well, good luck :)

I used to bleach my doll all the time, i used blondor and 12% but it will probs need 2 applications then i toned it with wella 10/16 using 6% to give it that extra kik in the butt, all my friends were jelous becuase my doll had the colour that everyone was wearing so the styles i did and the cut and colour all blended really well, good luck :)

Hi there,

I had used Wella Blondor with 30vols and after the second application it made the dark brown into a more lighter shade of brown with some golden blonde highlight, it actually looks quite nice. :) I think your right if i had used 40vols it might of given me a lighter shade that i was lookin for.

Yesterday i had a new delivery of ( BlondeMe with 12% developer, so i think i might be doing some more bleaching on my doll's head yet. lol

Latest posts

Back