Help with Mobile Nail Cases/Beauty Cases.. In Australia!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laralous

Reaction score
Hi All... I'm new to this site and still have my trainer wheels on so forgive me for my ignorance... I came across this site on a search on google when i was trying to find a suitable mobile Nail Technicians case.. i've read a few of the threads and they all point in the direction of "B&Q" which (i'm from Australia) we do not have here and i have searched what i think is their website and no lucki... does anyone know how or who would send to Australia these types of portable cases.. I also saw information about a bucket bag... and again i've had no luck trying to locate one like is on the thread on here that i've found... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! And yes, i've in training still be hoping to be up and running with my newly found love of nails as a nail technician!:lol: (hey these little faces are coool!!)

Hi and welcome to the site

The cases which you can get from our B & Q are basically a man's tool box on wheels sorry dont have a picture to show you to give you an idea maybe some one can download a picture of one......

Yeah that would be very helpful, :):!::!:

Hi and welcome to the site

The cases which you can get from our B & Q are basically a man's tool box on wheels sorry dont have a picture to show you to give you an idea maybe some one can download a picture of one......

There is a place here in Brisbane calle Aus e Nail and Beauty and they have fantastic cases available. Here is there link - STD Contact - Ause Nail & Beauty Supplies - give them a call and they will be able to help you.

Sorry I don't know what's on that side of the country. You could try asking your local distributer what they can get in. They often have lots of things available to them that aren't viable to hold in stock.

Last edited:
Oh welcome to the site.

Just had to say that my brother and sister in law used to live in Perth, but have now moved to Sydney and live in New South Wales.

I love Aussie.

Hello you can get beauty boxes from your local beauty supplier have you not tried there? The bucket bag can be purchased from a few different places i do have one and got mine from Screen Face they dont call it a bucket bag though send off for their catalouge youll find it in there although i dont use it for my nail equipment i use it for hair stuff but lots of people do!

There is also ebay..........(if you wanted to go thru that way of purchase - but just have caution).....

in crazy clarkes or similar store theres a craft bag that folds out to be a bucket its made of tough material

Latest posts

Back