help with models in Wales

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffysheeps33

Reaction score
hi guys i have had a bit of trouble finding models to try out my new system of uv gel nail enhancments if there are any geeks near me would anyone fancy a free set of nails to model for me and also to give me a few pointers where needed please help as i am hopeing to set up my own salon soon thanx xxx

There are a few geeks in wales, not sure about the geography though. Some of them arent online/post all that much (thinkin about Vanessa and Tamzin for example who are fab girls). Might be better to repost this thread something like "Models needed in Wales", that might get there attention.

i'm in wales if you need me.

i'm near newport in Wales, not sure how far away i am from you tho!

Im in wales too not sure how far away u r though lol! Would be happy to help out! xx

I'd also be willing to be a model if I'm not too far away from ya!

I'm across the bridge from you in Somerset if thats any help?

cutenickle said:
i'm near newport in Wales, not sure how far away i am from you tho!

i think out of everyone who has replyed to my thread you are the closest to me i am about 14 miles from swansea is that to far let me know you can email me on [email protected] if you are interested are you qualified in uv gel nails yourself because i am after some advise aswell thanx let me know

Latest posts

Back