Help with my essential nails submission pls ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Im working through my essential nails L&P course, ive been meaning to call them all day but work has been so hectic. They are closed tonight and wanted to get my submission card sorted today. Somewhere in my mind im sure ive read that on the essential techniques card to put a coat of clear polish on all the nails - even the ones where you have just tipped and filed them. Am I going mad or is this what to do - im 99% positive i read it somewhere in the course but after just going through I cant find it ...

Thanks as ever for your help.

Lucy x

e_lucy said:
Hi Everyone

Im working through my essential nails L&P course, ive been meaning to call them all day but work has been so hectic. They are closed tonight and wanted to get my submission card sorted today. Somewhere in my mind im sure ive read that on the essential techniques card to put a coat of clear polish on all the nails - even the ones where you have just tipped and filed them. Am I going mad or is this what to do - im 99% positive i read it somewhere in the course but after just going through I cant find it ...

Thanks as ever for your help.

Lucy x

If I remember rightly you don't do the ones you've just tipped but I can't be 100% sure.

won't the vid/dvd tell you?

Hi Lucy,

As far as I can remember, you don't put anything on them, except for red polish they supply at the last stage (the last row with the finished nails).
My memory is fading very quickly though, lol.

you don't polish the tipped nails. Only the finished ones with overlay. They need to see the blending of the tips and I presume this is easier without clear polish

Thanks to all of you that have replied - i must have dreamt it ! I will give them a call to confirm tomorrow and follow up ! Bit miffed as i did some ace blending today great smile lines and everything and have gone and put clear polish over them - doh ! hee hee ! x

No hun you dont put polish over the tipped ones only the finished ones xxx

Latest posts

Back