Help with name for a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
MY friend is opening a beauty business and she is struggling to think of a name, everything is so similar and she like to be different.. Her salon is a log cabin at home.. she thought maybe "the beauty cabin" but its very typical its a great name but shes not convinced.. it doesnt have that "wow" factor for her..

any ideas pleaseeeee. :) xx

Is she known for anything in particular? For example. My
Beauty is called the beauty queen, because I do beauty pageants. So I mixed the two together. And people know it's me becuace of it! Xxx

I'm also struggling for a name, I'm starting off mobile for now. I think the beauty cabin is great but I know what she means about something not having the wow factor.
I've been trying to link mine with something that's personal to me (I really don't want my name to be in it tho) What's her birthstone? What does she offer?

Is she known for anything in particular? For example. My
Beauty is called the beauty queen, because I do beauty pageants. So I mixed the two together. And people know it's me becuace of it! Xxx

She does a lot of waxing and tanning?? cant believe how difficult this is. :)

I'm also struggling for a name, I'm starting off mobile for now. I think the beauty cabin is great but I know what she means about something not having the wow factor.
I've been trying to link mine with something that's personal to me (I really don't want my name to be in it tho) What's her birthstone? What does she offer?

She tought about her birth stone maybe be Topaz beauty?! but she shook her head, "difficult hey" She wants something classy but really effective.. im going insane myself trying to think for her,

The Spa Chalet
Chalet Beauté
The Beauty Cottage
Secret Garden Retreat/Secret Garden Beauty
The Beauty Lodge/The Spa Lodge
Hidden Gem Beauty
Alpine Beauty
The Treatment Chalet
Summer House Beauty
Beauty Arbour
Pamper Pavilion

Haha Summer House Beauty will be me when I finally move!! House is my name so it will always follow me, my married name Eilbeck doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

I ADORE The Spa Chalet. I was thinking The Retreat...or The Escape. Really simple and relaxing.

MY friend is opening a beauty business and she is struggling to think of a name, everything is so similar and she like to be different.. Her salon is a log cabin at home.. she thought maybe "the beauty cabin" but its very typical its a great name but shes not convinced.. it doesnt have that "wow" factor for her..

any ideas pleaseeeee. :) xx

I struggled at first with my business name, but well worth pondering over, now it is obvious to what I do and it is unique to my business. I was always taught that when choosing a name, it is advised to use a name that shows what it is you business has to offer, a name that will suit no matter where you move to. So for example, if your friend chose The beauty Cabin, would that name suit her business if years later she opened a salon in town.

The same with choosing a name that also includes the town or city you live in, if you move just outside that area, you would end up having to change your name and your older clients would not be able to find you. Then of course, you cannot use a name that is already registered or trade marked.

When I choose my name I made sure that the domain name, twitter name, facebook name etc. was free and that it was not trade marked or a registered name. Getting all that right is not easy and is worth taking your time over.

Elegant Crystal Beauty
Elegance Of Beauty
Positive Beauty
Pretty Gorgeous Beauty
Wonderful You Beauty

So many lovely ideas...
Have you got any for eyelash techician please xx

Latest posts

Back