Help with naming treatment room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Good morning fellow geeks. So I am now proud owner of a nail & beauty salon, I have within 2 separate treatment rooms. One called 'The Groom Room' where we carry out treatments such as HD Brows, facial waxing, LVL lashes ect (grooming treatments hence the name) the other room I'm struggling for a name. In there we'll do facials & massage using Katherine Daniels skincare.
Can anyone give me a bit of inspiration as to what to name this particular room. The salon is called The Polished Lounge, will add pics of the rooms to help. Thank you JoJo xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409552247.242631.jpgThe Groom RoomImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409552288.210720.jpgnameless room xx

The Retreat
Body and soul

Too early and too tired for any more lol!

Hope it's going well jojo!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ohh I love the retreat.

Tranquility area
Relaxation room
The face space
Face and body lodge
Spa territory
The Body and face place
Spa suite

X

Love the retreat x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow your rooms are gorgeous! Loving the retreat it sounds so relaxing xx

Another vote for The Retreat

Hmmm quite liking The Retreat & Spa Territory 💜 thank you ladies. Keep them coming if you have any more ideas xx

Hmm as you're called the Polished Lounge (which I really like) I can't help thinking Pamper Room.

Our 2 rooms are called Peace and Tranquility, which clients like. I work with a therapist whose name means "light" and mine means "joy" so I do sometimes joke that we could rename the rooms Light and Joy.

The Retreat
Body and soul

Too early and too tired for any more lol!

Hope it's going well jojo!

Vic x

Thanks Vic it's going really well & iv decided to go with 'The Retreat' door plaques being made as we speak! Will share once they are up. Thank you again for all your input ladies xx

Thanks Vic it's going really well & iv decided to go with 'The Retreat' door plaques being made as we speak! Will share once they are up. Thank you again for all your input ladies xx

That's great news.
Keep it up.

We've been thinking about room names but I think I'm going to go mad if I add anything else to my 'to do' list!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha! I know that feeling :-/ I don't think there'll ever be a day where I have nothing on my 'to do' list!! :)

Just wondering why you feel the need to name them???

Just thought I'd share!... 💜 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409759976.577413.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409759985.746417.jpg

Luv the brick wallpaper , where u get this from x

Latest posts

Back