help with price list? please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi i am sorting out my pricelist and would like a bit of help and your thoughts on it. all feedback/ideas would be great. :)

MANICURE
File, shape & Polish = £6.00
Basic Manicure = £14.00
French Manicure = £15.00
Luxury wax/spa manicure = £18.00

PEDICURE
File & polish = £7.00
Basic Pedicure = £15.00
French Pedicure = 16.00
Luxury wax/spa pedicure = £19.00

NAIL EXTENSIONS
Full set of nail extensions: Natural = £25.00
French = £28.00
Repair = £3.00 PER NAIL
Infills (recommended every 2 weeks) = £15.00
Full set of overlays = £20.00
Overlay on one individual nail = £2.00
Nail extension or overlay removal = £10.00 OR £6.00 when having a new set put on.

NAIL ART
Full nail art from £6.50 (depending on design with full set of extensions)
Single nail £1.50

hi i am sorting out my pricelist and would like a bit of help and your thoughts on it. all feedback/ideas would be great. :)

MANICURE
File, shape & Polish = £6.00
Basic Manicure = £14.00
French Manicure = £15.00 Most people add an extra £3 for french so £17
Luxury wax/spa manicure = £18.00 This needs to be about £22, £5 more than the french mani

PEDICURE
File & polish = £7.00
Basic Pedicure = £15.00
French Pedicure = 16.00 Again an extra £3 so £18
Luxury wax/spa pedicure = £19.00 This would need to be £23

NAIL EXTENSIONS
Full set of nail extensions: Natural = £25.00 Too cheap £28 at least
French = £28.00 Too cheap £33 to £35
Repair = £3.00 PER NAIL Your repairs should be one tenth of the cost of their original set
Infills (recommended every 2 weeks) = £15.00 £19 for the natural £22 for french
Full set of overlays = £20.00 £25
Overlay on one individual nail = £2.00 £2.50
Nail extension or overlay removal = £10.00 OR £6.00 when having a new set put on. £15 or £8 with a new set

NAIL ART
Full nail art from £6.50 (depending on design with full set of extensions)
Single nail £1.50

I am sure you didn't get your training for a bargain price so don't give your services away for a bargain price,
charge what you are worth :hug:

Your prices are very cheap i'd add a quid or 1.50 on to some of them!!!!

Those prices are very cheap. Whats the local average where you live? Just as an example, I charge £23 for a Spa mani, £30 for natural enhancements, £35 for p&w enhancements, and £18 natural rebalance, £23 p&w rebalance.

Check what your local average is, I would increase your prices personally.

Also, I would re word your menu. Nail extensions should be called nail enhancements, and infills should be called rebalance

hi thanks for all your advice, i will reword some of the list and add a bit £ for some of the services, i will see what other people charge in my area as well to get an idea and work around silimar prices maybe. thanks again for your help :)

When you find out what your local average is price-wise, make sure you dont charge any less. It might seem like a good idea to get the business in, but all you end up doing is two things:

1) You attract "cheapy" clients - those who just want nails while they are cheap, dont want to spend the money long term in order to maintain their enhancements, these types of clients are more likely to fail to attend their appointments, and less likely to become long term regular clients. You will have to work twice as hard to earn half as much by having such a client base.

2) You may end up starting a price war, which, once started, is very difficult to stop. Eg, you set your prices £2 cheaper than your local average price. Those salons will catch wind of that, and then reduce theirs to be £2 cheaper than you. Another salon will decide to get aggressive with their price competition and undercut the lot of you by £10, and so on.

Put your advertising emphasis on quality, not price!
Best of luck hun :hug:

Latest posts

Back