Help with price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairloverr

Reaction score
Hi to the Lovely geeks. I need some help with my price list I have just done it last night and I just want to hear from others what they think of it? the prices? any mistakes? any way I could make it better? it would be really helpful as I am about to print it out tonight. thank you a lot I will see how I can update it here as I have no idea how

here thank you

Attachments

• new price.jpg
    new price.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 490
I'd have another look over it and check the capital letters/lower case of all your treatments. Most words don't need to be in capital letters (you can see it quite visibly in the bottom section)

I think also making sure all of the treatments and prices are in a straight line would make it look a bit sharper. At the moment the lines aren't very straight! Hope that helps :) enjoy getting it printed! Xx

I'd have another look over it and check the capital letters/lower case of all your treatments. Most words don't need to be in capital letters (you can see it quite visibly in the bottom section)

Thank you after you said it I can visibly see it ;). Will deff change it. Thank you :)

I think also making sure all of the treatments and prices are in a straight line would make it look a bit sharper. At the moment the lines aren't very straight! Hope that helps :) enjoy getting it printed! Xx

Yes I did try to make it straighter but won't do ;(. Xx

Yes I did try to make it straighter but won't do ;(. Xx

Would it not work if you highlighted the whole section and used "align left" for the services and then for the titles used "centre" ??

Would it not work if you highlighted the whole section and used "align left" for the services and then for the titles used "centre" ??

I'm not sure I shall try, I wanted something nice and little posh not sure if vista print is the best place to get it? Don't want something 2 expensive tho. Just something nice ;). I will try to do that :) thank you btw.

Vistaprint is so good. My business cards and gift vouchers are from there and it's really easy and fun to do and very reasonable prices too!

Microsoft word have some really nice templates for leaflets that could be used as pricelists!

Hi to the Lovely geeks. I need some help with my price list I have just done it last night and I just want to hear from others what they think of it? the prices? any mistakes? any way I could make it better? it would be really helpful as I am about to print it out tonight. thank you a lot I will see how I can update it here as I have no idea how

Do your prices include a cut and finish? Yes or no it Would probably be good to state it, I diddnt state it on my old ones and everyone used to ask me, what programme are you using to design it?

Do your prices include a cut and finish? Yes or no it Would probably be good to state it, I diddnt state it on my old ones and everyone used to ask me, what programme are you using to design it?

No they don't, it include finishing that's it but not cut.
I just used vista website that's all didn't use any program, I wanted something nice and kinda posh. So I might just get someone to do it to me as I ain't any good with programs ;(.

But client gets 10% off when book colour and cut. Should I state that? On the front? Back?

Yea definatley state it, there's tons of templates on vistaprint, I think you should look for a template which is more interesting, I feel it's very basic considering you must be quite a high end salon to charge those prices, do you have microsoft office on your pc or laptop?

If there's another side to the prove list could we see that too?

*price list*

If there's another side to the prove list could we see that too?

I have not done the front just yet will be doing it tonight or tomorrow. Need it done by the weekend.
I'm just trying to get the price one done with all the treatments. Thinking of adding men. Haircut I don't like doing it but oh well. I do work in a nice salon. But I'm self employer so I do get to make my own price list :).

Yea definatley state it, there's tons of templates on vistaprint, I think you should look for a template which is more interesting, I feel it's very basic considering you must be quite a high end salon to charge those prices, do you have microsoft office on your pc or laptop?

That's what I'm feeling very simple basic. I want something more interesting, more fashion, sexy. Lol. I will look for the template if I can find lol.

Thinking now I deff want something more elegant. Good quality ones.

Latest posts

Back