Help with price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose but then surely you'd balance it somewhere in between and know that a few clients may take a bit of extra time/product as they have exceptionally thick hair but on the flip side some clients may have thinner/shorter hair so will take less time/product.

So for example I wouldn't charge less for a manicure if a client only wanted their nails buffed at the end, nor would I charge more for a layer of glitter polish on top of a normal colour. I would charge extra for nail art as it's an additional service though.

These are all just ideas - of course it's up to the OP what works for them and their clients! :)

That's why I did from. So the cheapest one. With fine short hair etc will be the price that I got on there from. And when someone may come for a consultation. Or call to ask I could always say for long will be £15 more etc. something like that

Haha I don't blame you! I went crazy with mine and then have gone crazy every time I've had to get a loyalty card/leaflet printed etc too! Argh!

Why not google some salons (local and elsewhere) and check out their price lists? See what you like best and what appeals to you and go from there :)

I will do that now to see how others state their prices. Thank you. Xx

I put from on my pricelist, then have a chart for myself that determines how much it'll be by density and length, because I'm a dork like that. So I can quote a price.

I put from on my pricelist, then have a chart for myself that determines how much it'll be by density and length, because I'm a dork like that. So I can quote a price.

So it's a good idea doing from then? Anything you would change on my price list? Or add? Thank you

My sil company iampoppy she does beautiful work. Perhaps check out her facebook page. Not sure how much she charges... maybe worth getting them designed properly and then you can get them printed at vista print :)

Attachments

• price.jpg
    price.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 108
So it's a good idea doing from then? Anything you would change on my price list? Or add? Thank you

Yeah I think so anyway. I'd just try and make it look a little bit more interesting.

You've had some fantastic advice on here.

I would just say the following. Every time anyone picks up your price list, they make a judgement about you and your skills. Rightly or wrongly. Why should you be a great leaflet designer just because you're a great hairdresser? The answer is that you shouldn't so if you are a great hairdresser with confidence in your skills, back that up with a great price list and if you can't do it, get someone who can.

Our price lists were designed by me with a designer. He made great suggestions re layout and colour. They weren't cheap but they look amazing.

Invest in you and your business. Every time you look at your price list there should be a little bit of you that thinks "that's me".

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would just say the following. Every time anyone picks up your price list, they make a judgement about you and your skills. Rightly or wrongly. Why should you be a great leaflet designer just because you're a great hairdresser? The answer is that you shouldn't so if you are a great hairdresser with confidence in your skills, back that up with a great price list and if you can't do it, get someone who can.

Our price lists were designed by me with a designer. He made great suggestions re layout and colour. They weren't cheap but they look amazing.

Invest in you and your business. Every time you look at your price list there should be a little bit of you that thinks "that's me".

Vic x

So true Vic!! X

Vic x

Thank you.vic for the advice. You guys are super. Xx

This is so much better.

Just a note of warning, if you're planning to use this, there's American English spellings on here - using color not colour/colouring etc, and you also won't need an apostrophe on "cut's" it should read cuts.

Just a note of warning, if you're planning to use this, there's American English spellings on here - using color not colour/colouring etc, and you also won't need an apostrophe on "cut's" it should read cuts.
Oh ok. Didn't even notice that lol. Thanks

Latest posts

Back