help with problem client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
hope someone could offer some advice with this one!
i have just done a client (she is actually my collegues), and she constantly comes in for her 3 week appointment with 3 nails on the rest are broken or have just come clean off. I soaked her few remaining nails and proceded to re do the lot. Her nails are strong and are in good condition, but although she swears to use gloves, i can't but help gagging at the overwhelming smell of bleach emminating from her hands and nails ( at least they are clean), could this be damaging her L&P leading to excessive loss? should i use extra prep i.e Nail fresh & primer? and if i do, do i have to use just the nail fresh (along with scrub fresh) wait and see how this works, if it doesn't have the desired effect then try both Nail Fresh and primer together, and sorry!!! if i have soaked the nails off with Acetone should they be dehydrated enought without the further use of Naill fresh. i soooooooooooo want to get this right and stop this mad loss of nails any help please..
thank you ...Bad day yesterday!!!!!!!!
charlotte

I do not think it is up to you to stop the loss of these nails, because I do not think the problems are ones YOU can rectify. I think your client has to do her 50% and look after her nails a bit better and treat them with more respect.

She needs SolarOil daily if not 2wice daily if she is a mad bleach user and does not wear gloves for protection. She sounds like one of these fanatic cleaners who can't be bothered with gloves (I am one too ... well not fanatical, but I never wear gloves). If one is like that, then homecare is VITAL to keep enhancemetns moisturized and from drying out. Drying out causes service breakdown.

Stop beating yourself up and do your normal prep which should be enough if it is done correctly. Tell your client to pull her weight looking after them at home or she willhave to pay through her pocket book.

Hi Charly,

Perhaps your client needs to see you every two weeks rather than three?

Good luck,

Karenx

Hi, if its any consalation l have a client the same, everyone elses nails are fine what you would expect after 2 weeks, but my clients nails are all off bar a couple and they are in a right state, its so annoying!! she also reckons she wears gloves and is careful!! :irked:

l have tried everything to help her nails but they are always the same, l think shes always got them in her mouth (gross l know!) and is a picker.
l have told her loads`of times but it just goes in 1 ear and out the other,
l hope you get her sorted, try not to worry to much there is only so much you can do the rest is up to her ;) xx

Well being a housewife with 2 kiddies I never wear gloves, but I solar oil my nails twice a day and so far I have not had any lifting on this new set I have done.

Latest posts

Back