Help with service packages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, can any one help me with some ideas on mixing my hairdressing and nail services.

I've not long done level 2 manicure and am just completing nail extentions.
Here's what I was thinking so far ( please feel free to give advice!)

Glam up package: hand/arm massage, file and polish & blow dry £20.

Moisture package: hair conditioning mask, blow dry & shape, hot oil and polish for nails £25.

Are these to cheap??
Thanks xx:Scared:

Yes, I do think they are too cheap. Think about how much time this would take, how much you want to earn per hour and how much products are used. These have to be considered.

Thanks have worked out following,
Glam package-
Stock and petrol ( max mileage 30) £xx per client
£xx -timing should be an hour.

Moisture package-
Stock and petrol £xx
£xx timing should be 1h 10 mins

Does this sound ok? Need coffee now! Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
That's excellent although I wouldn't post the figures on here as it's a public forum.

Now you have to work out how much you want to charge per hour of work you do.

I think they are far too cheap.

Have you taken into account tax & NI & an hourly wage. Can see you have priced for products and petrol.

Laura x

Thanks guys, have factored in N.I and tax- think I'm finally sorting though everything ( now 5 a4 paper work outs!) I agree on the price, way to cheap! Will be re-doing prices for packages, thank you so much for helping- it's been great talking to people who understand - rather than the Husband- " that's great dear" is never helpful x

Thanks guys, have factored in N.I and tax- think I'm finally sorting though everything ( now 5 a4 paper work outs!) I agree on the price, way to cheap! Will be re-doing prices for packages, thank you so much for helping- it's been great talking to people who understand - rather than the Husband- " that's great dear" is never helpful x

Haha love the last bit.

I think its daunting to sit down and work out cost per service etc and try and come with a reasonable figure to charge. You will get there.

Laura x

Latest posts

Back