Help with shade selection: a la Cat Deeley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viola

Reaction score
Hello,

I am successfully using Majirel 8.0 + 8.3 for my root regrowth. I'm happy with the result, it is rich and longlasting, however I would really like to try a darker shade at the roots - a la Cat Deeley!

With the 8.0 + 8.3 mix I would say the result is a dark honey blonde and I am now looking for less honey more mid brown effect - I truly adore the blond highlights with dark roots look!!

Do I need to purchase a Majirel colour chart or simply select one shade down i.e. 7,0 + 7,3 combo? My natural colour is mid brown but now (unfortunately) with grey. Can anyone give me advice on shade(s) selection.

Thank you so much x

are you a hair dresser??
sure all you need to do is as you said! 7/0 is medium blonde 6/0 is dark blonde 5/0 is brown and so on ....
if you go to wholesalers they will have a chart for you to look at no need to buy one..
you do know that if you put darker lowlights through your roots will be less noticable (if that's what your going for??) x

Latest posts

Back