Help with violet please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magentahair

Reaction score
Hey, I have a client who would like violet in her hair (see pic).
Currently she has wella ct 55/65 and has had for a while.
I can not lift it past an 8 with orange tones, obviously the violet won't work over that...
Any suggestions please?
I don't usually use, strippers/reduces but am open to opinions.
Thank you xx

Attachments

• 56dd79be5a1bd8e9ae83bac09d55fbac.jpg
    56dd79be5a1bd8e9ae83bac09d55fbac.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 29
You won’t get that shade of lilac unless you lift to a 10 first.

This photo is filtered so it's going to be extremely difficult to achieve this colour anyway. But a colour reducer is definitely the best first step. Then lighten after removing as much artificial colour as possible :)

You won’t get that shade of lilac unless you lift to a 10 first.
I understand that.....would a reducer help in the first instance?
Thanks.

This photo is filtered so it's going to be extremely difficult to achieve this colour anyway. But a colour reducer is definitely the best first step. Then lighten after removing as much artificial colour as possible :)
Yes ofcourse it is, but we'd like to achieve near to it. What reducer do you have experience with please?
Thanks.

Yes ofcourse it is, but we'd like to achieve near to it. What reducer do you have experience with please?
Thanks.
I've used NXT, or affinage Eraser the most. Zalon has always had good reviews. But I'm also hoping to try the schwarzkopf bond enforcing colour remover

I think they’re all fairly similar (pro brands) and work well providing you follow the instructions carefully and rinse really thoroughly. When you’ve removed virtually all the artificial colour, you can then go in with bleach.

I think they’re all fairly similar (pro brands) and work well providing you follow the instructions carefully and rinse really thoroughly. When you’ve removed virtually all the artificial colour, you can then go in with bleach.
Thanks, I'll get some. I've got plenty of hair to test from a recent undercut.
X

Latest posts

Back