Help with wording please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julieanne27uk

Reaction score
:)Hi Everyone!

Although I'm a nail tech, I work saturdays in my sisters hair dressing salon. I am trying to help her out with some advertising. She has quite a lot of clients that haven't been in recently due to the bad weather over the last couple of months. We are sending out a voucher to regular clients she hasn't seen for a while for 20% off their next visit. My mind has gone blank as to how to word the accompanying letter. I don't want it to appear as if we are begging them to come in, but on the other hand we need it to say that she has noticed they havn't been in because they are loyal customers she likes. Could anyone throw a little inspiration my way please :)

Thank you very much!

Julie :) x

How about something like;

Dear (real name here so it is personalised),

After the stormy weather, we could all do with a bit of cheering up, so we are doing our bit by providing you with a limited editition voucher that allows you 20% off any of our sevices. This voucher has been sent out to regular clients solely.

As Spring approaches we would be delighted to see you in Company Name Here, so why not treat yourself and call in /make appointment and spoil yourself.

Kind Regards

Thanks ever so much! Thats just what I was after. :)

Latest posts

Back