Help?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
MY SISTER BLEACHED HER HAIR AND THE TOP IS ABSOLOUTLY FINE AND A GORGEOUS BLONDE, HOWEVER SHE HAS HIDEOUS ORANGE SECTIONS UNDERNEITH.. I DID TELL HER NOT TO DO IT BUT YOU KNOW YOUNGER SIBLINGS! .. SHE WONT LEAVE THE HOUSE AND HAS TO GO BACK TO WORK ON FRIDAY, IF I APPLIED A DARKER BLONDE COLOUR WOULD IT TAKE?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!!! :rolleyes:

she better get to a good salon quick, dont put anything else on it!
MY SISTER BLEACHED HER HAIR AND THE TOP IS ABSOLOUTLY FINE AND A GORGEOUS BLONDE, HOWEVER SHE HAS HIDEOUS ORANGE SECTIONS UNDERNEITH.. I DID TELL HER NOT TO DO IT BUT YOU KNOW YOUNGER SIBLINGS! .. SHE WONT LEAVE THE HOUSE AND HAS TO GO BACK TO WORK ON FRIDAY, IF I APPLIED A DARKER BLONDE COLOUR WOULD IT TAKE?

PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!!!! :rolleyes:

It will go khaki. Leave it alone and get her to a salon.

hey this happens to me nearly every time i dye my hair... i get my bf to help me and end up doin it twice i always find its because hes missed areas so its not taken properly, i jus put it back on for around 10-15mins n it turns out fine xx

hey this happens to me nearly every time i dye my hair... i get my bf to help me and end up doin it twice i always find its because hes missed areas so its not taken properly, i jus put it back on for around 10-15mins n it turns out fine xx

Please give the geek comandments a little read. Ta x

Latest posts

Back