help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne2005

Reaction score
hi there!! im new to this and looking though the site am unsure wot is ment by l&p so could some plz tell me thanks alot joanne:irked:

Liquid & Powder Joanne xx

quote=joanne2005]hi there!! im new to this and looking though the site am unsure wot is ment by l&p so could some plz tell me thanks alot joanne:irked:[/quote]

thank!! x:lol: so acrylic then

haveing some problems with my gel as ive been doing them for around 12m and have had no problems but the last 3 sets i have done ive had a few tips split on me after a few days so im trying to find out were am going wrong as it looks bad for me!!
joanne:Scared:

Hi there, don't do gels but,
are you useing the same tips as usual? are the tips from a fresh batch?
are these regular clients or new ones?
If different make then would change back, if fresh batch might be a bad un.
If new clients could be all sorts of things but mostly I get it from customers who don't where their rubber gloves when cleaning.
I'm sure I read a thread about someone who was getting lifting at the free edge on their gels and the advise was about wrapping / overlapping the free edge with gel? could be talking out of by a**e but someone will say if I am:twisted:

at the momment im trying to find a good tip to use as been haveing problems with mine has amybody got any good advice for me on wot to go 4 as dont wont to keep spending tryng to find a good one

thanks joe:smack:

Susie H said:
Hi there, don't do gels but,
are you useing the same tips as usual? are the tips from a fresh batch?
are these regular clients or new ones?
If different make then would change back, if fresh batch might be a bad un.
If new clients could be all sorts of things but mostly I get it from customers who don't where their rubber gloves when cleaning.
I'm sure I read a thread about someone who was getting lifting at the free edge on their gels and the advise was about wrapping / overlapping the free edge with gel? could be talking out of by a**e but someone will say if I am:twisted:

no im using same tips but new gel so dont know if that could be it!! only one was new client the other 2 were old ones and have not had problems b4 so dont know if the new gel im using inst very good! i use "EDGE" gel any ideas

Latest posts

Back