Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trini

Reaction score
I am new at this don't now what I am doing hope it is right. I am a Trinidadian born,but live in the British Virgin Islands where I work as a sales clerk; but been doing nails part time for more than 4years. Need more training love to talk and make friends. Help me to navigate this site so I can meet you all.

Thank You

Try the chat room....most of the geeks use it and all we talk about is nails...youl love it..!

Vicky xx

Trini said:
I am new at this don't now what I am doing hope it is right. I am a Trinidadian born,but live in the British Virgin Islands where I work as a sales clerk; but been doing nails part time for more than 4years. Need more training love to talk and make friends. Help me to navigate this site so I can meet you all.

Thank You
Welcome my dear: if you love nails as much as everyone else on this site, you're gonna be absolutely in your element :)

Thanks fellow geekers see you in the chat room soon.

WELCOME TRINI,
You will love it here .... the best place to hang out, learn, chat and laugh and share expiriences
Hope to see you soon in the chatroom and looking forward to some posts about being a Nail Technician in your beautiful part of the world ..........

Latest posts

Back