help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessClaire

Reaction score
:cry:help!!! i just dyed my hair a purply colour i used half a natural 6 and half 6.26 in loreal majorel collection which is permanant. it is way too dark i feel like a goth but the purple tinge is nice to it. maybe i should have went for a 7. my question is what should i do? put a few highlights in it? there is purple in it too so if i put light highlights will that look silly. thanks

If you can be patience maybe just a few shampoo's will lighten it. These colours are notorious for fade. I wouldn't bother with hi-lights, I think you may end up with a patchy result.
You don't say what condition your hair is in but maybe a bleach bath to lift your colour and then go back in with your target shade.

Good luck!

I reckon it may just fade after a few washes, but as donna says a bleach bath then recolour with the 7.26 bleach, highlights would i think clash with the purple unless you highlite then apply just a purple to the highlites but thats faffy....wash a few times and see, if your still not happy then bleach bath and apply your target colour....

give it a week and a half and i can almost guarantee it will lighten. . . i always find shades when first put on look the shade darker. . . like if i put a 6 on mines it looks 5 till the wash out period is over then it is left looking colour true. . . dont panic my love, and i am sure when it fades the purple will look HAWT. . x

Latest posts

Back